The Mix With The Masters contest is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!
Some more information on Mix With The Masters:
• The program started in 2010 and has welcomed engineers and producers such as:
• Andy Wallace, Michael H Brauer, Tony Maserati, Tchad Blake, Eddie Kramer, Joe Chiccarelli, Al Schmitt, Manny Marroquin, Chris Lord-Alge, Tom Elmhirst, David Kahne and Peter Katis.
• The events take place in the outstanding residential recording Studio La Fabrique, a 19th century mansion, which is the perfect place to learn and relax in the south of France. http://www.studioslafabrique.com/
• Each one-week seminar includes, among other activities, a series of discussions about production techniques, mental approach toward mixing, career advices, workshops during which the guest speaker tracks a band, mixes in front of the attendees, mixes with the different participants and works on and review the attendees’ works.
• The accommodation provided is excellent and a great selection of French food and wine is served throughout the week.
• Each session welcomes a maximum of 14 professional engineers from all around the world.
• More than 200 engineers and producers from many different countries have participated to this unique seminar series so far and they all have been completely satisfied by this very inspiring and life-changing experience.